Environmental Energetics has been working with clients around the world on environmental and sustainability projects lead by our team of professionals for Site Analysis, Energy Audits, Performance Benchmarking, Water Quality Monitoring, Waste Management and Recycling, Low Impact Development, Permitting and Regulatory Compliance, Urban Ecological Planning and Design, Sustainable Sourcing and Carbon Offsetting.
Our core services are designed to meet the broad range of our clients’ changing needs. Our philosophy and methodology surrounding our practices allow consultants to focus on the triple bottom line for our clients by developing innovative solutions in addressing their needs and working more closely with their sector-focused colleagues across the globe.
We are conscious of the need to look at and address the wider strategic ambitions of an organization. Our team of strategy consultants act as trusted advisors to senior leaders in a number of companies to find solutions to their sustainable performance, operational and cultural challenges. By helping our clients achieve better outcomes, we not only contribute to the sustainability of their businesses but also address broader global challenges, such as access to natural resources, energy, biodiversity and protecting local communities.
ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGETICS Services:
- Air Quality & Climate Change – Proactively addressing challenges around air quality, carbon management, energy efficiency and climate risk
- Impact Assessment & Planning – Helping to deliver sustainable projects by managing environmental, social and health impacts
- Mentoring & Bid Support – Working with clients on finding innovative solutions and best management practices for existing and potential properties
- Environmental Management Systems – Develop comprehensive programs, policies and procedures to achieve 100% employee participation
- Project Management – Initiating, planning, and executing strategies to meet goals and site specific criteria
- Risk Management – Quantifying and managing the safety risks associated with hazardous installations and processes, with the objective of protecting people, assets and the environment
- Corporate Sustainability Strategy – Advising corporate leadership on their sustainability agenda
- Information Solutions – Meeting clients’ information needs through expertise in software solutions, configuration and deployment
- Sustainable Safety – Helping clients create a safer workplace
- Performance & Assurance – Helping companies reach their environmental, health and safety performance potential
Additional Services Include:
- Concept Design
- Green Rating Systems Certification
- Regulations & Compliance
- Building Information Modeling
- Energy Audit & Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Whole Systems Design
- Employee Training